From Oculus to Steam -What do I do?

So I used to play wireless on my Quest from Steam version and could do everything - all my classes are 30 plus …I went back to playing QurbusVr Reborn using my PC … AND now I can do everything except buy and sell on the auction when I try i get a message that says "you have reached your limit on the demo you may not transfer this to an alternate character… which I am not doing I do not have one. Just trying to keep my hustle for dram on… How can I fix this ? I totally believe in supporting the devs but I have a question or two

(1)If I bought it on Stream how is that going to affect me negatively as I hop from PC with Stream to reg standalone quest using the Oculus version
(2) Am I doing something wrong and I will not have to rebuy it …I just do not know what I am doing?

Hi, the Oculus version isn’t cross-buy with Steam, so you would have to purchase it to not be limited by demo account restrictions. But once you do, you can play each version seamlessly and progress will cross over.

Thanks for the quick reply.

bought from Steam no have no issues …except I think it runs faster looks a bit better and smoother through Steam…
all good

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.