Game has become almost unplayable

So I started up the game for the first time today since the game closed Friday and him have to say either the server is having a hard time adjusting to soo many players or it may be my computer… but this is the first time I have experienced soo much lag and choppiness in the game to the point I just decided to log out. Everything was jumping around, the spells were teleporting place to place. The monsters weren’t walking but skipping, Making spells were soo difficult I had to change to musketeer due to my spells kept being interrupted by hiccups and messing up the spell every few seconds. Quite a few times I would die and click respawn And wouldn’t actually redrawn back to the graveyard so I would have to log out and reload.

Yeah I think part of the problem is there is some major graphical lag right now when a new player loads in around you, and obviously that is happening a lot.

Out of curiosity do you have any problems in the Training Area? When it’s just you?

Besides having to be warrior and I am unable to kill the rabbit because my shield is always in the way and oddly even when I put my shield away my damage from the sword would not show up which caused me to die 3 times in tutorial which has never happened. So to sum up the only problem I had was the sword not damaging the redtail properly so I just changed to musket and finished it off. Everything else looks solid, I flew through it after the warrior bit.

But I mean, you didn’t have any lag issues in the Tutorial? Just when you went into Highsteppe?

A little bit of lag but not as much once I got into the city

Can you give this alternate build a try if you get a chance and let me know if it’s improved for you?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gfb_KttGPKsxvEimGQeuT5jsCrkZjdC9/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

If you get a chance to try out the latest patch and let me know if that is fixed now for you, that would be great. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.