Going out of business sale at Picks

Hello gang just wanted to let everyone know I just reduced my prices for one last big sale at stall 6. It has been an honor and pleasure to provide my goods to you! Over the past couple months I have provided good stuff cheap to the people of orbus. I have done this to help keep the prices in balance. Most of what I was selling came from all of you through trades. This was a fun way for me to help keep the economy healthy and help get a feel for what people want from my stall. I will be taking a break from the game but will return in a week or so. I will still be trading and selling as a street merchant when I return. I wish all the people who get stalls next month the best of luck! Hopefully the luck will still only cost 777 dram.
Cheers!
Pick

5 Likes

Thx, took 2 empowered strikes which I currently lack and 2 fish scent potions, somehow I manage to catch less fish than I need for making those :smiley: - enjoy your (little) pause!

1 Like

Thanks for your amazing work Pick, u were the first stall to check for a lot of person, I’ll take care of those luck pots at 777 for you, if it’s not undercut ;p

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.