Grinding pot loot table

What can I obtain from the grinding pot at each of it’s stages? thanks in advance.

From the blog post detailing the Grinding device:

For those players that enjoy setting up camp and farming some monsters, a new NPC has been introduced which will provide you with the Great Recombinant Introspective Never Dull Ingenious New Gathering (or GRINDING for short) device. This amazing device can be deployed in the overworld near your location. Once it’s active, every time that you kill a mob, a little bit of that enemy’s chaos essence will be gathered by the device.

After enough essence has been gathered, the device will charge up to a new level, and deploy a reward chest which features items from the loot tables of the mobs that you were grinding, as well as some additional rewards specific to the device itself. However, each time that the device levels up, it will require more powerful enemies to charge it, based on the enemy’s non-scaled level. Therefore, if you want to charge the device all the way to the maximum level, you will need to adventure throughout the farthest reaches of the realm.

In addition to the extra loot drops you will get from the enemy loot tables, you’ll have a chance to get two unique dyes, a transmog helm and shoulder set, and the Arcane Mount from the device. In addition to that, all of these items will be tradable but only usable by one person, just like the very rare overworld drops.

Thanks! also I think there is a harvester. And can I get all the rewards on any stages or just on 4 and 5 or what?

You have a chance for any of the rewards at any stage. I think the chance for one of the grinder-specific rewards goes up with each stage, but I may be wrong. You can use the fact that most of the rewards are from the drop tables of mobs you kill - make a conscious effort to kill things that drop stuff you want (tigers and bloody meat for instance). That also means if you focus on mobs that don’t have a drop table, you won’t get anything from the rewards chest (the grinder rewards and the mob rewards are separate rolls I believe, so you won’t “dilute” your chance for grinder rewards by getting mob rewards)

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.