Guild City crashes

Went to guild city and crashed 4 consecutive times about 15 seconds after relaunching. Managed to use my home teleport to get out of there before the next crash. The DtR jail location was also very laggy for me.

First I’d make sure you aren’t running a beta version of Steam or Oculus.

You can send Riley your crash dump file. He’s usually good about helping those that have issues.

If you downloaded via Steam, it’s located at:

(Steam Library Folder)\steamapps\common\OrbusVR\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt

On Oculus it’s located at:

Program Files\Oculus\Software\Software\orbus-online-llc-orbusvr\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt

Send to [email protected]

Hey Logan, that’s strange but definitely send us your output logs if you still happen to have those.

Sadly, I’ve always been horrible about collecting logs. I had played for about 30 minutes with minor lag around the order jail. Highsteppe was lag free, then after porting to my guild city house and entering the GH market stall area it crashed nonstop. After getting a lucky 10 seconds to use my home teleport I went to Frosted Spit and anywhere else in the overworld all running with no lag or problems. It was my first crash in 7ish months.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.