Healer Updated Prevew & Next Stress Test Date

We’ve got a new preview of the healer class, and we’ve also announced our next stress test will be December 3rd. Read more about it on the blog: https://blog.orbusvr.com/healer-update-preview-next-stress-test/ and comment on it here.

1 Like

Looks great! I’ll be there for sure… Sets alarm on phone

1 Like

Will be there for sure.

1 Like

YES! will be on that time, hope to see everyone else there! btw, will we be able to download the client on that day or?

1 Like

Most likely we’ll put the client up to download on Friday. It will only be a few hundred megabytes again.

1 Like

Are we looking at another quick 2 hour test?

1 Like

Yep, just a couple of hours of stress testing.

If everything goes according to plan, the next one should be longer, and I’m hoping to have an actual Alpha that we can leave up for like a weekend at a time within the next couple of months. At this point it’s really just about getting content into the game and finishing off the last few major systems like inventory and equipping things…

1 Like

Would it be possible to change hand in-game for the healer?
Feeling like aiming with our dominant hand would be easier.

1 Like

It’s not currently but one of the next things I’ll be adding is the ability to “holster” your weapons in some fashion and also to put them in different hands according to your preference (e.g. gun in the right hand, wand in the left, etc.) For now though you just have to use it as-is :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll have to run home and grab my Vive, but I’ll be in for sure!

1 Like

Well, one can always swap controllers if he feels the need to.

1 Like