Help getting my first cape please :)

Hello i am just wondering how to get your first cape. Only lvl 6 atm but i see other players with a cape. Telling me its a quest. But idk

They are right. You will get several capes while you are doing your main story quest line, which is marked with (MSQ) in the quest title.

The fancier looking capes are aquired by raiding world bosses, and then one (or several, i do not know) are from being an early backer of the game.

2 Likes

There are some that are main quest capes, the Patraeyl one, the Order knights cape, the one Bart gives.

Others are side quest capes, the fishing cape, the red handed one. And two more are kill quest quests, Tradu capes, the first and the second.

Then others are the 5th raid boss cape.

And lastly there are 5 mage tournament capes, with one of them being for first place.

Those are all the capes I can remember right now. The first cape should be given by Bart if my memory serves me right.

1 Like

@OndeTv @Neo_Zain thank you for info very much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget the dev cape :slight_smile:

Dont think ive seen that one yet

There are also a number (3) of kickstarter backer capes, as well as the Beta Super Leveler Cape, and the Gold Rush Cape, none of which are obtainable anymore, but you may see them in the world.

Hm, I should make a spreadsheet for this with sourcing and images.

5 Likes

I can help you with some of the images. I think the only one I won’t be able to obtain would be the newest cape?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.