High steppe Under Seige/ Ghouls

It seems that if you kill the Holy Inquisitor too quickly you won’t get the 6/6 Order guards killed. I had to reset by going down the stairs just to finish the quest. Maybe have another set of guards on the other side of the training ground so the stairs aren’t a necessity for quest completion? :grin:

With the spawn rates changed in the dungeons to compensate for shards, you now have to run the desert dungeon twice to complete the ghouls quest. Hoping that the value of mobs to be killed or spawn rates can be changed to bring the quest in line with what’s available.

Yeah I had the same problem. Went down and up the stairs to fix it. So if you don’t kill them fast, more guards will spawn? Was that suppose to happen?

I assume so, I was a runemage and didn’t stand around to take the hits to find out.

yeah same… lol

I’ll look into adjusting the kill count on that, curious what level you were when you did this quest and if it was hard/moderate/easy.

Ill also look into the Ghouls quest

Leveling an alternate character, I wouldn’t judge the difficulty of mobs based on my own runemage ability as it is above average. I was level 13 though, par for the course I guess because the Sword of Ma’at proved to require a bit more tactical approach to solo that one.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.