Homerun loot bags

Hello!

Sometimes loot bags will fly off in any direction and big distances when a mob is killed, im trying to figure out if this is because of a warrior swinging as the bag drops?

There are certain objects in the house that can be moved around if you move through it, could something be happening with my “bubble” that hits the loot bags?

Also sometimes if you grab a loot bag as soon as it drops/playing the drop chime, the bag still travels in that direction but you have a hold of it even when its 4 feet away from you, cant put it in your bag unless you drop it and pick it back up

Bust out the fishing rod… :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve had bags fall off cliffs before. Relog and it’ll pop on the edge again. Just gotta catch it quick! I don’t know if this will help the situation on display here though. Worth a try perhaps. Oh and I guess how to get it back wasn’t even part of the post, my bad. My mind shifted straight to how to get it back after I read the fishing rod comment above lol

relogging does that? i’ll do it next time :confused:

but yeah the main issue is the distance it goes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.