Houses and moving

when you move your house do things in your chest automatically move and your aging rack or do you have to remove it all first ?

Thanks
Slandaro

It all moves with you. Did it with guild city

Well, in reality the house itself does not move, just the entrance :slight_smile: also if you move the house to guild city, but enter it in high steppe, and you leave it afterwards, you will be in Guild city :slight_smile:

thanks guys just making sure i figured it worked that way but didnt wanna take a chance without checking :slight_smile:

this is pretty handy imo :joy:

Wish you could have a magic door with all the houses you bought as different options to walk out of, like the door in “Howls moving castle”. Would save a lot of time.

4 Likes

or a set of portals in the basement to and from other houses… something like that would rock agreed.

You can do portals as a Wizard anyway. So no need for that imo

yes but thats not nearly the same… if i own houses in every city it would be nice to get to and from them easier :slight_smile: although if they did add portals they would need to raise the price of new houses to 100k+ imo

Just wanted to add to the thread that being able to enter houses other then the one you “own” is currently a bug and will be fixed in an upcoming update. The intent is to be able to choose one house to “own” depending on what location in the world you want to live, so if you are a Lvl 20 running the Tradu Mines you might want your house in Guild City, or if you like the dry air of the desert you might move your house there. It was never intended to own multiple houses at the same time.

I think the text can just be changed to say that the cost is not for buying the home but for moving your stuff, nobody should expect to keep both homes then and paying again for moving back makes complete sense.

I would rather have the key to both, the teleportation function is handy

Tho in terms of being realistic, wouldn’t it be better to have both? I mean if I’m buying a new house, why do I lose the other one?

I feel like it makes more sense to let people own multiple houses with separate teleports so that eventually when you guys add more stalls, the economies there are somewhat equally represented instead of right now where all the traffic is in highsteppe for the most part.

The community sort of feels somewhat segregated currently when before it used to be all highsteppe where the action was at.

If the teleportation aspect is too strong, maybe allow it to target only one house (via pulling the trigger to change the color for example or the text above it) so you only can teleport to one house every 25m cooldown.

I just feel like the economy and the social aspects of the game aren’t meshing as well as they could if everyone got better options/features housing wise.

It would be cool if houses could also exit to guild halls (basically another door that goes straight to the guild hall). This way the guild hall would become more of a focal point when the guild hall becomes useful later.

1 Like

I kinda like your idea, though I think it would be best to just completely remove the teleportation device, or change the cooldown to 1 hour or so, and have the option to teleport between the houses you own, kinda like a waypoint

This would push the users to depend more on the runemage teleport skill when they are not in the city, but would give the option to move between the cities where you already own a house.

Right if the worry was about runemage skill and pushing reliance on that then sure. But I think the current cooldown is at a good point already for how people are playing in the game.

It’s more like I feel that moving between the houses should be without cooldown, and have a higher cooldown on the “portable teleportation device to recharge energy”. Also if it would remain the 10 minute timer, it would be a bit too op I guess :slight_smile:

Oh, I see. Yeah I can see having a higher cooldown on the device if you can move inbetween houses which would be quite neat.

Sort of like a mansion you can build out with exits to existing house locations in each wing!

1 Like

id like to see a regeant or a dram requirement for that pesky teleport device its alreayd a bit to handy

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.