How would you guys feel about a potential music skill?

I’m sure the devs have all kinds of stuff their working on but I’d figure I’d throw this out there anyway. I’m really enjoying the game so far and love how it’s revived a genre for me that has otherwise gone stale.

The social aspect of this game is already far superior to most mmos and I’m looking forward to the continued evolution of ways we can interact with one another in game.

I think it would be really cool if at some point a feature similar to what Archeage and Mabinogi has was added where players can create their own songs to play.

I wanted to gauge the interest on something like this as I also realize it has the potential to become obnoxious depending on how it would be implemented. If done right however, I think it could really add to the atmosphere the game and add another layer to the already unique social situations that VR brings to the table.

1 Like

I would love music skills. The song stuff in Mabanogi is the only reason why I had any amount of time in it.

I do agree that you would definitely have to do something to make sure that it isn’t obnoxious, but it would be a fun thing to practice/do while waiting for everyone to be ready for dungeons.

1 Like
6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.