Huge Thank You to the Hardworking Devs

There is so much I want to say here to the team that has taken a fictional genre of game and made it come true. The first VRMMORPG in human history. To me, this game is the first step in an incredible journey, akin to the first versions of dungeons and dragons, MUDs, and traditional MMOs. I cannot wait to see how this game and the genre unfolds.

It’s hard to imagine that 6 months ago, we didn’t have any of the four dungeons of the Tradu Mines, no shard dungeons, no necropolar, no armor dyeing, no dragon breeding, no dragon bonuses, no mage tournament, no chest upgrades, no raids, no affix rerolling, no infusion, no rare fish, no trickster chest, no legendary weapons, etc, etc, etc.

This team provided us with a roadmap for the first half of this year, and they nailed it, which is a rare thing for any dev team to do, let alone such a small one moving into largely uncharted territory. As much as we may bicker as a community over different preferences of mechanical implementation, we need to try to remember how truly special and unique this game is. It’s easy to forget that the devs are human beings, working their asses off to make this game as good as it can be.

Thank you to Riley and all the developers for making this game a reality and continuing to build on its promise.

17 Likes

It’s been a very exciting ride. Looking forward to the future of OrbusVR!

2 Likes

I started playing in January I think, I have honestly been surprised in how much the game has grown since then, the devs have been doing an awesome job! It’s been really cool to see them in game to chat to and also the amount they communicate with us on the forums too!

Keep up the hard work! Excited to see what is to come next!

2 Likes

Hear ye, Hear ye! : )

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, I know the whole team has worked very hard, and we’re excited for what’s next. Thanks to the community for the support, and for playing and enjoying the game :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.