I can't log into my character

Hi, i just got the game gifted by my brother and i did every step to create my first character, when i tried logging my character in, it flashed and pulled me back into the character select screen.
after multiple restarts and reinstalls it still happens and i dont know how to fix this.
I also turned of my Anti Virus since its a log in server to see if the connection got canceled because of reasons but it still does not work.
I need help please

I’m assuming since you turned off your Antivirus, that you’re on PCVR. If so, on the left side of the login screen, under the announcements section, there are three connection types (Regular, ???, Proxied). Try changing those.

If that doesn’t help, it might help to know which headset are you using and what store (oculus vs steam) was Orbus purchased through?

Im using a Rift, on steam and ill give it a try see if it helps

Hi, definitely give the different connection types a try - if that doesn’t work, are you using a VPN? When I use my VPN the game doesn’t load, similar to what you describe.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.