I miss doing airship

Ever since the shard cap was increased to 15 I have done almost no shards in the airship dungeon since it for some reason was excluded from the 11-15 shard rolls.
Please reconsider and let airships go up to level 15. It’ll be hard sure, but I am almost 100% sure that all groups who can do all the other dungeons on time at level 15 would be able to airship 15 on time too.
Maybe also decrease the time from killing one pack and the next one spawning as well(not the forced spawn timer, but the “we did good” timer) just to make it a little easier for lower DPS groups.

9 Likes

The timer is also exactly that long that any scoundrel will lose all his crit stacks and ranger loses (x?) globes before the next group of monsters spawns. Which is bad for dps for those already lower dps classes. This is a very flawed effect (mostly for scoundrels). So yes plz let the next group spawn way earlier if the previous group is death.

Sadly, there is some underlying reason for why they choose to not make airship 11+ and that reason has stayed secret even though I asked multiple times Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

7 Likes

Should have a leaver that spawnes the next group at once, would allow speed runs, yet not swarm beginners

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.