I screwed up Riley!

I screwed up! I scheduled an out of state interview for the 21st… I fly out the night of the 20th and fly back some time on the 22nd…

Was so excited to finally get the response after submitting my code test early last week i just took the first viable date completely forgetting the test. Now just sad…

I don’t suppose there’s any chance of the test extending to Sunday… Maybe?

Depends how it goes. If things are pretty stable then we may extend the test an extra day. If the servers are on fire and I’m not getting any sleep to keep them up then we’ll have to stop it after the 48 hour mark is up. The next test will be just two weeks away after this one, so it’s not too much time to wait if you miss this one. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Found out my flight is at 10:30 pm so if I play things right I may get a few hours… hopefully…