I’ve finally got a Rift!

Hey guys,

Been following Orbus since the alpha days, really wanted to join the MMO but my computer didn’t have the firepower to run VR.

Fast forward to yesterday when I finally realised my computer is now powerful enough to run the Oculus and I bought the Rift S.

Orbus is about to get placed in my downloads ready for the Rift to be delivered.

Excited is an understatement, hello!

11 Likes

Glad to have you :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to Orbus! Hit us up if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will probably have a lot when I first jump in! Planning on playing the Ranger class :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is awesome! You must be excited! When will you get it?
If you need it

Oculus have just updated it:

Order status
Processing for shipping
Dispatches by June 11

So hopefully at some point this week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dang im not going to be here!
Did you get all of the discord groups? Try to get most of the different guilds discords!

I’ll have to have a search across Google for the Discord links - I’m in the ‘Unofficial’ channel (I think!).

I’m available to get on most of the week so if you need help or have any questions hmu I would be happy to help :grin:

Thank you!

You’ll probably notice me by running around in-game as I’ll likely have my mic open and be talking nonsense to myself trying to wonder what I’m doing. :slight_smile:

Ha, you act like thats only a new player thing :joy:

1 Like

From watching a few VOD’s I’ve heard quite a lot from people with open mics. :rofl:

1 Like

Just check in the fellowship recruitment. Most of them will be there

Probably quite a bit of mic-eating.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.