I'm looking for a single entire world map

So besides the 4 in game maps are there anymore? Has anyone been able to pull an overhead of the entire world from the game? I’m a simple man that walks everywhere and I’d love to get a better idea of how everything connects. Plus I would just like to see it and get a real scope of the game world.

@Riley_d ?

3 Likes

If we find more, we’ll have them at http://orbusfreepress.org/index.php/World_Maps. The one already linked is the only combo map we’ve made with everything on it.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch guys. Maybe I’ll explore the gl wilds and make a mock up on paint in the future if I ever do I’ll get it to you

It is Ironic seeing this map covered in ready player one water marks considering ready player one disbanded. It is like seeing the last remaining evidence of a long lost civilization

3 Likes

It seems like every month a new guild pops in to existence grow quickly, sometimes making a mark on the community then falls apart with it’s last active members moving to other guilds. It is the cycle of mmo gaming. However, i do think if someone would write a history of the OrbusVR community it would be a fun read.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.