Increase Dram for Raids

Can you increase the dram amount for raids? Raids are a lot harder to organize than shards. Shards we get potions and about about 2k or so for level 10 shard. It is disppointing when I am helping a guildie out and I only get 75 dram. Hardmode and expert should be more than that, right??

Also, can you throw in toxic and powder blue dyes in the raids?

7 Likes

the problem here is that increasing dram doesn’t solve anything. everything is already hugely inflated because there is no cost associated with end game content. (you may be paying for potions, but there is no dram lost from the economy). This is why most games have repairs… they constantly reduce the currency in the economy.

If you increased dram production in raids, the only thing that would happen would be increasing inflation
Instead of increasing dram production, the best solution would be to decrease the cost of player to player transfers for things like potions (such as making potions easier/less time consuming)

Well, I do agree with this in a sense, because at this point we don’t have to be doing normal raids and for some of my guildmates, even hard raids, so there should be more of a reward to helping the team out and using your potions than just 75 dram no? It just seems reasonable to increase this value or add a few potion drops here and there or more dyes just something to spice up the loot table, which for most of us just drops the damn token then throughout the week all you get is dram, hence wanting the increased amount would make sense. Especially since after weekly tokens, the probability of getting something is beyond terrible, so at least getting a decent amount of dram to make you feel like you didn’t totally waste that aged pot for no good reason.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.