Update v2.5.2 - Back to a single build
Mostly some QoL updates, primarily: navmaps generate based on the “Use pathfinding” toggle in settings so the light build is no longer needed, filter list scroll bar, ability to zoom with arrow keys, some additional settings.
- made navmaps generate based on the “Use pathfinding” toggle in settings and made this toggle disabled by default, tho enabling it requires the map to be restarted. This means I’ll be going back to a single build again instead of 2
- added scroll bar to the filter list
- made it possible to zoom using the up/down arrow keys
- added icon scale rate slider in settings, icon scale rate is how much icons scale as you zoom in. a scale rate of 0 means the icons are always the same size in relation to the map, a scale rate of 1 means the icons are always the same size in relation to the map window. default is 0.75
- added zoom power slider in settings, this is just how fast you zoom.
- added text objects that display the value of the slider
- fixed tooltips missing on lamavora and wastelands lights
- fixed some zoneswitches not clearing the path
- fixed green dot appearing at the first player coordinate line of the combat log
- fixed ritual page not being part of quest items
- added “Helga Sarrow” quest giver by the citadel raid entrance