Invisibility potion after picking wilds chest

Would it be possible to prevent the person picking up the loot from the chest to prevent using invisibility potion? Logging on top of the chest is one thing, grabbing it instantly and popping an invisibility potion feels a bit OP…

Invis potions are extremely easy to counter, they just require a little group planning and execution. I can see how they are frustrating because some groups run ~90% musketeers, which isn’t the best way to reveal invisible players.

Two bigger problems than invisibility I have seen -

1. People attempting to dead drop items to their non-bandit friends that waited outside the bandit zone.

2. People waiting outside the bandit zone so you are forced to take aggressive bandit status fighting them on the way out and get stuck.

I think these more directly ruin the experience.

5 Likes

I love seeing all the different strategies. Coming up with measures and counter measures has been really neat. I’ve been impressed with the creativity on all sides.

6 Likes

we had some fun little tricks up our sleeves that we haven’t been able to do yet… One day!

3 Likes

I think using a Invisibility potion after picking up the chest is fine, There are ways to count it spamming AoE on the chest or on the person that picked it up so they can’t get the benefit of the invisibility potion! I got many Ideas to play with the tricksters chest and I can’t wait for the salt it will be bring… :wink: The chest is in a good place at the moment but it still needs buffs to it’s loot table!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.