Invisible/No Heals

As of a year a go when I started this has still been a major issue. When desyncs occur I am unable to receive healing from myself and others. Has caused many unnecessary deaths.

1 Like

This is particularly irritating on shared pain weeks mixed with environmental damage affixes. Everybody dies and time is lost on shards because one person is not receiving healing. There are also raid mechanics this happens with causing party deaths or team wipes.

This issue is definitely something we would like to tackle, so we need as much information as you can provide. Does this happen when you yourself are musketeer/bard or does it happen unrelated to the job you are playing?

Does it happen randomly in the middle of a fight, or after a death or something else occurred?

It happens unrelated to class being played. It is an entirely random but seems to happen more frequently while in combat.

The most noticeable tell for this is people are seeing the player phase in and out of the game(turning invisible and reappearing).

Pets are usually the only indicator of the location of the player.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.