Invisible overworld mobs

i will randomly hear the short combat tune and see my health go down, but i cant see what is attacking me. this has happened several times in the last week. relogging has not revealed what is attacking me, yet others can see it.

1 Like

This is something we’re still investigating - do you recall which mobs or zones this happened in?

1 Like

Rainforest near demons cave portal, might have also occurred in hulthines

2 Likes

Happens to me a lot in the cave/rock archway right outside Highsteppe.

1 Like

I haven’t really experienced that many invisible mobs until recently. Today I had 2 abberations on the island that were invisible (one purple, one orange guy). Could see the group but not the big guys. Same with someone in Citadel couldn’t see some of the adds that spawned. Feels like might’ve done something in the last update or two.

1 Like

I never had invisible mobs before, but Friday in Guild City normal, we had a few of them in the public event that opens the gate.

1 Like

Had invisible mobs attacking me yesterday too. Can’t remember for sure where it was :sweat_smile:

Another instance at nomads hut while trying to get spiked scavs

They are also cropping up in dungeons and raids all over the place. (Way waaaaay more than ever before).

We are also experiencing invisible players again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.