January Stress Test Feedback

I found a small typo - the item “Warrior’s Shoulders” is spelled “Warrioir’s Shoulders”

I didn’t mean it would literally be an autoattack, I meant it could be like an autoattack, or analogous to one. For more interaction than just pressing the trigger to fire a spell they could make it so that you need to hold the trigger and do a simple flick of the wand. It just needs to be something very easy and highly repeatable, so as to not force people to have to do complex gestures with every single attack. Also I need to reiterate that this is just for the most basic of attacks, and the more powerful spells with complex gestures should still be in the game.

You guys are making great progress. Thanks for letting us check it out and tax your servers. :slight_smile:

I haven’t read through this enormous thread, so I don’t know if these have been mentioned, but here are a few odd things I noticed.

-If one opens the game menu on the airship, or while walking, it is locked in place with relation to the world geometry, not the player. ie: It drifts away.

-Moving on slight inclines is still a bit taxing, especially with the trackpad movement. It behaves erratically if moving up even a slight incline, hitching at every change in contiguous elevation. Even using teleportation is arduous when moving up a slight incline because you can only traverse an area within four vertical inches of your current location. So you end up jumping many very short hops to climb a small hill.

-The inn (was dope but) had very many areas where flat floor was non-traverse-able terrain for whatever reason.

-The player models are aligned oddly with the headset position. In my case I was “looking out from” the character models mouth area, making all other players seem rather taller than I. This is especially odd because I am 6’3" tall, and so would expect to have the opposite problem if the models are set to a human average height. Note that the ground appeared to be the correct distance away from my face (and I have my IPD set correctly). This seems to imply that the models are scaled to be very tall for some reason.

You guys are making quick progress! Thanks for making such an awesome thing. :slight_smile: