Join Ready Player One (age 18+)

Hi! Richardo here. Looking to join your fellowship for some causal play and fun. Level 7 Runemage, Level 6 Warrior. I can be seen furiously trying to chain cast Frostbolt II’s and Fireball IIs while leading pickup groups to their death. :wink: (Frostbolt III is still tough for me!)

Have grouped before with a couple members and seemed like decent people.

Will be around tomorrow and then back on Monday (Business trip and cannot take the Vive with me)

@Damander
Howdy! In game name Broseph, looking to join a fellowship for leveling and missions, as well as shenanigins and tomfoolery. I’m a level 11 Ranger and I’d like to think I’m pretty decent. This seems like it would be a fun group to join, let me know if you want a new member!

@Damander
Hello!
I’m a new player and I LOVE this game! I’m looking for some people to game with. I’ve been enjoying the musketeer while attempting to master the Runemage in my spare time. I would love an invite.

Thanks!
Eelhsa (Ashlee)

@Brian_B2 @Leighann_P @Richardo

Currently RP1 is full but we do have room in Ready player two.

Same guild just needed another one to accommodate more members.

If you are interested we would love to have you.

Please find me or @Dracori In game or on discord so we can try too meet up.

Dracori is head of RP2 and would be the one too invite .

Here is the link too our discord: https://discord.gg/8Nm8DTv

Would love to join as well. Will keep an eye out for @Dracori in game

@Dracori is also european, you’ll find him on at strange hours sometimes. It was mid-day yesterday when I was playing with him, and it was 2AM for him. lol

Do you guys still have room for a lvl 20 mage? Ingame name is “CzechWiz”.

Sup @Czech_E ! Ready player one is full but our second guild Ready player two has a few spots. Please message @Dracori so he can talk with you about joining.

Same guild just ran out of space in RP1

Looking for tanks for late night and early morning runs. If you a tank looking for a group of players who like to run the dungeons a lot pm @Dracori

I’m a level 7 mage would I be welcome? I find it very difficult to play by myself as a mage…but ive managed so far.

how can someone close the roads…? just drive away

Would still love to join either one or two… A good time to meet?

Alan,

I suggest coming to our discord and asking for invite.