Hey folks, we’d like to hear from you in general about the new trickster goblins gameplay, so we’ll put all the discussion into this thread.
Relevant info from the patch notes:
- Trickster Goblins will spawn every 8-10 hours in a random overworld zone. A notice is sent to all players on the server when this occurs.
- Trickster Goblins can only be damaged by players with World PvP Enabled. When they are killed, they will drop a chest which can only be looted by players with World PvP Enabled, which contains one or more Trickster Goblin Tokens.
- These tokens are not soulbound, and therefore will drop if you are killed with PvP Enabled.
- If you are in possession of one of these tokens, you are unable to use Mage Portals or Teleport Pillars, Safe Zones will not protect you nor let you trade with other players, and you will have to wait 10 minutes to logout of the game.
- These tokens can be safely stashed in your Player House until you acquire enough of them to make purchases at the Trickster Goblin vendor in Highsteppe, to receive unique items such as transmog styles and a mount.