Kickstarter Campaign Success!

There’s a new blog post up:

Thanks to everyone who backed us on Kickstarter, it’s really appreciated. On to the next step – actually finishing the game! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congratulations, it’s to bad we couldn’t hit the 40k stretch goal. Although, I have a question relating to merchants. Can you have an unofficial business that doesn’t require a stall? Like just advertising yourself as an artificer and having people come find you to get their gear enchanted, or just trade an item with another player for gold without using a stall? Or will trading just be linked with merchant stalls?

1 Like

Oh yeah you can definitely do that. The Market Stall just allows you to sell goods even when you’re not online.

2 Likes

Well deserved! Congrats guys, proud to be a backer! :slight_smile:

Easiest Kickstarter backing I have ever done, can’t wait for the Alpha.

Congratulations ! You really deserve it :slight_smile:

I’m proud to be a backer of the first VRMMO !

Congrats and I can’t wait to play! So exciting.

Congratulations Riley! You have already put in a tremendous amount of work into this endeavor. I wish you the best of luck as you progress and am happy to be a backer! :grinning:

Quick question however, will Alpha/Beta testers keep data in full release, or will it be wiped upon launch?

Can not wait to see what is in store in the future for this game!

The character names you choose will be kept but the progress you make will be wiped before Early Access starts.