LCSP Laughing Coffin Space Program

i take it there was no princess to save at the top of the tree

2 Likes

:rofl: Good work LC, This is surely an accomplishment comparable to the moon landing :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I assume this is a Highsteppe-only thing with the Paladin hammer?

1 Like

I’m quite sure it’s friendly warrior charging back and forth, but I could be wrong

No, it’s neither highsteppe only or with the paladin hammer. If you sword rush to someone then you will end on their head and 2 people doing this can fly forever. You can get to odd places like the steering wheel of the airship dungeon

I have never had a time where the hammer actually left me floating. Put me on different levels of land, maybe (and even then only short jumps since the Beta fix). Constantly see warriors floating, though.

Gotcha, okay.

It took them hours to climb though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Quick thing about this that I think deserves attention: if a warrior grabs aggro of a caster and then does the glitch to get above someone’s head, the caster can no longer hit the warrior with Nature/Wild Bolts.

But the Warrior can also not hit the caster anymore or be useful in any way I can imagine. Or even worse, if it still shoots the bolts you basically targetting the bolts towards the person you sword rushed to xD

We’ll just be fixing this in general in today’s patch so that if you do teleport to another player in an area where it can’t determine the ground height, you don’t go on top of their head at all in the first place :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Interesting thing though when sword rushing you were not blocking ppl’s view in the dungeon anymore. I thought it was a handy feature :confused:

1 Like

space program denied of mission LC.

the apollo has not landed!

i repeat the apollo has not landed!

1 Like

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.