Let us know when a crit is incoming

i don’t see why crits are even a thing when tank busters exist, but if you insist, please at least alert the tank

i would see this making unbending meta (as in it’s best you have this, but if the RNG is screwing you over that hard, you can still do good) rather than necessity

1 Like

I am guessing you are refering to raid boss 5 hardmode insta unbending a warrior on a crit. Just for devs info.

the only times i see bosses crits being absolutely like terrible is lich king on 15s because it almost 1 shots a paladin and theres no prediction for it but the random crits also do hurt and unbending in situations like green phase on sewer or temple unbeinding doesnt work pretty much since your always being ticked away

1 Like

lich king crit hurts so bad :(((

Tank classes should probably have a crit immunity unless debuffed, like many other rpg games

1 Like

that would make them have to re-balance the tanks and also change around armor affixes, as it currently stands mob/boss crits are just a part of tanking and it really isn’t an issue at all.

1 Like

Easy fix. First crit causes the debuff.
Just make it decursable. So if it is a problem, keep the tank decursed, if not, do as normal

Or just make tanks immune to MELEE hit crits. Anything magical or range will be fair game.

1 Like

Different swing animations for crits would be an interesting solution, for me.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.