Let's show our support!

Hey gang, let’s show our appreciation for all of the hard work the Dev’s have put in!!

I know I will be purchasing items from the store and advertising the new game on social media.

Help me out! : )!

8 Likes

download%20(1)

4 Likes

3 Likes

The level of engagement with the community was pretty awesome. big :+1:

I think the core game engine must be very solid considering the rate at which things were changed/fixed during the beta period. Almost everything I noticed was addressed with a day or two turnaround during beta6, it was really impressive to see things get dialed in so quick. And the carefully measured response to the feedback (some smart decisions that fixed multiple concerns with minimal effort) shows a solid team behind the game.

I know there’s some outstanding issues but mostly just dialling knobs, and a few nagging bugs.

Looking forward to diving in :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bump for dev appreciation! Reborn is off to a very fun start!

5 Likes

I might be a little bit cocky with my feedback but I am 1000% appreciative for the insane amount of work Orbus Online LLC put in to make this game a reality. Keep up the amazing development!

8 Likes

I love reborn, leveling up is great fun as well as the battlegrounds. Thanks a lot for this experience dev team!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.