Letter from the Director: Entering Early Access

There’s a new blog post up, including an Early Access Q&A at the bottom:

Let us know here if you have any comments/questions! Thanks!

4 Likes

yes realy thank you!, i buyd a vr glass for playing vrmmorpg (like sao,hack dot sign and so one)but its don´t appared , games was planned but don´t appared , i like the game, i think its a start for more mmorpg and so one, realy thank you for you great work und sorry for my bad anglish im a german person

1 Like

Awesome! Super excited to continue playing, thank you guys!

1 Like

Awsom game glad I was able to become a founder and I love that you are active in the community thank you so much I look forward to seeing any thing new

But I do have one question
For the hidden quests will we be able to tell what were missing if we know what’s needed?

Ex I know because a player toled me that quest x requires me to get catch x big of a certain fish but I have yet to get one that big but once I do quest will be unlocked and at y location

Mind you I am Not asking if there’s a in game hidden quest tracker just if there linked to acheavments and quests or if instead there linked to other things that the game does not track

I didn’t even know there were hidden quests! how exciting! If that’s true I hope there are a whole bunch of them! that sort of thing is what allows for some truly legendary individuals in-game. Knowledge of the world is definitely power and knowledge that rewards you with something unique is the bread and butter of an MMO imo

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.