Leveling Standstill

So i started playing the beta on the 25th was very fun hoped on every day for an hr or two and was enjoying it very much but! now im level 11 and all the mobs at highstep are green level and any other mobs in any other place is purple 5 star what the journal says is impossible level. so last few hours iv looked around dying and running from all theses mobs and cant find any my level getting very bored and frustrated with the game now :frowning: i got missions for the lamavoria arera witch im guessing is the place with purple mobs but they are all im possible level and take to long to kill as tank paladin. so its iver im in the wronge zone or theres doesnt seem to be any leveling monsters from level 11 in my range with shold be addressed and maybe the zones more equaled out . sorry for the long post just it rely bothering me that i cant see anywhere to level or what to do kinda just stuck and i dont rely want to grind out green mobs any help or suggestions playign paladin level 11

I believe Lvl 11 should be rainforest area. I dont know why you wouldn’t have quests for it though. Lamavora is much higher level, so those are probably weekly quests?

maybe they are the only level quests i have is for dungeons of witch i am mainly solo but if the rainforrest is the zone on the right of highstep they are impossible level too ;(

Rainforest should be on your map of highstep. I think it is across from highstep, not right of it.

If you leave Highsteppe and turn to the right, you arrive in the higher level region of the Flooded Rainforest.

Go out from Highsteppe to the right and then turn left at the hill following the road to cross the rope bridge. Then turn right before the Cave of Sorrows and follow the path there to get into the lower level region of the Flooded Rainforest.

ok yeah iv just been on i found that other way there are some hard mobs but still some impossible mobs around i havent fully explored there yet so ill look later tonight to see if i can find ay mobs around my level

You should also be able to kill just about any matched content mobs as they’re only +/- 4 from you no matter what.

Just avoid the ones with silver boxes around or in big groups and you should be fine.

Also avoid the knights if you’re a paladin. They’re annoying because they heal so much and so quickly

Edit: for flyers, you’ll want to get between them and any nearby enemies when they do their run cycle, because they will always attempt to fly away from you. If there are enemies behind them, they’ll fly over and it’s a pain to get them back into a position that you can attack in melee without pulling more mobs.

Source: got to 30 as a Paladin solo

Not all quests are kill quests either. There are dragon racing, creature capture, herb gathering, breakdown items, collect dram. As you level you need to check all the vendors for new quests.

1 Like