Levelling chests

Are the chests we get for levelling always going to be as random as they are now? i feel like as someone who is levelling, i’d much rather get useful tools than a bunch of dyes. i’ve now opened 4 chests and not gotten a single piece of gear, but i totally got 4 epic dyes and a bunch of random herbs.

That’s weird, are you sure? You should always get a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 2 pieces of gear in each Large Reward Cache.

I used to have it notify you of each thing you got as a separate notification but I thought that was too annoying. Maybe I should turn it back on, though.

If you don’t open the next one you get and let me know when you get it, I will check and see what should be inside it before you open it.

i definitely didnt get any gear from the last large cache i got. i double checked my inventory. Instead of a notification for the gear you get, i think it should probably show you the same loot drop list like when you are holding the loot from mobs.

I have had the same experience as X… And just obtained a large chest

Edit: please let me know when to open it.

Okay I’m looking at it one moment.

Okay yeah go ahead and open it, there is no gear in there, so there is a bug someplace, I am looking for it now. Thanks!

Are you playing a Shaman by any chance?

Yeah, shaman all the way!

So… should I still open it or wait for the bug patch? hahah

Okay, so I think what’s actually happening is it was trying to give you a weapon and there is a bug where those aren’t dropping for Shamans. So I am fixing that bug and hopefully that should fix it here as well.

No you can open it, what’s in there is what’s in there it won’t change until you get a new cache after I patch it.

still want me to wait for you or are we good to just open chests again?

You are good to go for now, thanks.