List of daily issues

Hello everyone, I submit these reports daily but i figured it wouldnt hurt to put them on forum as well since I know others have these issues.

Grinder wont deploy.
Musketeer turret disappears and never comes back.
Paladin books do not show timers.
Desynchs
Random crashes
Stuck in combat all the time and stuck combat button doesn’t work.
If something is hands you cannot move / jump forward. IE: critter capture and something aggro you have to drop nets to get away or IE: tank aggro mob in dungeon and have turret in hand you need to dump turret to move
The map is in the way of the auction house chest in your home. So when you go to place a price on stuff you constantly open the map.
Shaman orbs do not regenerate.
Certain bosses leashing ( looking at you Ancient Temple)

This is just a few of the many I deal with on a daily basis. This is on multiple headsets / platforms, different locations etc. These issues occur with alot of the people I play with whether friends or random.

2 Likes

Yup, there’s a good list of common ones, perhaps I can help alleviate it a bit. I’m gonna list some fixes, feel free to ignore them since many are just Band-Aids to work around the problems rather than really solving them.

Grinder needs to be tossed at the ground or thrown far to make it deploy, you can’t just drop it unless you’re on the move when you do.

Musky turret can be fixed faster by swapping classes and going back to musket, although I realize that doesn’t help during combat.

There may be some locomotion settings you can change to move while holding items, I’ve never had this problem since you can teleport with both hands and use the joystick to move.

You can disable the map in your graphics settings so you don’t click it while in the auction house and just enable it whenever you need. How often do you open the map really anyway, I know I open it less and less the longer I’ve played.

stuck in combat is fixable by logging out and in (say you get in combat bug during a dungeon, this is the best way so you don’t have to crawl your way back to the group after dying), or hitting another enemy before it dies will remove the stuck in combat most of the time.

Bosses leashing like ancient temple, I’m assuming you mean the first boss, try not to run him directly through the pillars, you can run him along side the pillar fine but for some reason if you directly put a pillar between you and the boss sometimes he’ll walk into it and leash.

Hope that helps anyone who is experiencing the same issues.

2 Likes

Thank you for that. The moving glitch is weird, even if I click to teleport it will not show the green grid it just stays red I believe and never let’s me move but the second I drop something I’m off to races.

I’ll have to experiment with the boss and see if that helps.

Oh yea and the grinder when it has issues it wont throw no matter what I do, I can toss across the map, in front of me etc it always requires a re log :frowning:

There’s an option in your settings called “Combat Sprint” that gives you a sliding loco movement boost in combat when holding the grip button, but it uses up stamina.

If you’re being drained of stamina when you enter combat and are holding something, there’s a good chance you have Combat Sprint enabled. (It’s something most players turn off).

2 Likes

The grinder wouldn’t deploy for me today. I’ve been through level 5 with it numerous times and this is the first time I’ve had this problem.

Where were you using it? Certain areas like upstairs highstepe city, dungeons, and the dlc lair don’t allow you to use your grinding pot

The only one I can remember exactly was near (but not on) the portal public event in Highsteppe. There were other times I tried too but I can’t remember the exact locations. Certainly not any of the locations you mentioned.

I’ll check and see if that’s my issue thanks.

Mine usually does it at hidden garden because that’s where I do most of my grinding. It always requires a relog.

You can move and teleport with your wand hand when its out?

If you’re not on index or vive, yup.

the jealousy is real.

Would really love if combat sprint was a different button. As a musk main I die more than id like by running out of stamina because I had to move while charging my turret.

Just disable combat sprint, you will do better without it in the long run.

1 Like

Combat sprint is essential to avoid some attacks. Especially so when you’re a squishier class.

not at all, you can and should use teleport instead for dodging in most situations.

2 Likes

If there is an another shard available for whatever map (most of the time there is for Hidden Garden), swapping shards also helps with this. That is what I do whenever this happens to me, and only relog if there are no shards available

Nope, it will kill you. @Åsmund_T is correct, you need to master teleporting as well as sliding in combat.

Think of combat sprint as fast-suicide, you run really fast to where you are about to die. :joy_cat:

Sprinting can be done on command but teleporting I have to wait for a grid to appear. It takes too long.