Localization into other languages

I do not understand English well, I am interested in quests in the game, I tried to find the text of the game, took out the game files and realized that it is stored on the game server, do you plan to localize it in other languages, including Russian? (I’m satisfied with the Google translation, but this is problematic in VR)

1 Like

or am I still wrong? and text files are in the game itself? give a hint please … really want to go in my native language

currently there is no translation for other languages, from what I gather they are planning on it but it may take a while to implement.

We are setting ourselves up to be able to do it in Reborn for at least most of the game.

4 Likes

will it work on reborn release?

1 Like

the question is still relevant) I am even ready to agree to the translation of Google I am a Russian-speaking player

By chance is there a fuzzy ETA? Maybe close to but before 2020? Many are eagerly awaiting :smile:

We have setup a good chunk of the client and server stuff into string files so it should be pretty straightforward to get it going, we just need to spend the time setting up a crowdsource translation platform and the language chooser and all that. So I would say tentatively we should be able to start work on that in the next couple of months (i.e. post-Raid and post-demo version coming out).

This is one of those things that we’ve been preparing for behind the scenes for a long time because it takes a lot of legwork to move everything into files for translation, but then once we get it going we should start seeing results really quickly.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.