Looking for community Citadel Raid footage for an official trailer!

Hey everyone, after watching quite a few parties streaming their raid attempts we realized that this is definitely some of the best-looking group content we’ve created so far, and we’d like to use some clips of footage of community groups for a trailer we can share and use to show off the game in official places.

If you’d like to help out, the most useful thing would be if you could upload or send us short clips (let’s say, under 5-10 minutes?) of some footage you think looks good from your team fighting boss fights, we’d dig through and include some in a trailer we’re making.

If you already have some out already that you think would look good, that’s fine too, but we just didn’t want to cut through a 2 hour long video, so if you could cut some of the good looking angles or moments that would be greatly appreciated.

We realized that much of the game trailers don’t necessarily represent all the depth of content you can do now, and that our raids are pretty unique for a VR experience so it would be a great thing to show off.

We appreciate any and all who want to contribute, thank you!

4 Likes

When do you need it by? I’ve got… too much footage…

2 Likes

Let’s say by the 23rd would be ideal. :slight_smile:

Best we’re looking for if it helps you pick is footage that shows off the monsters from a variety of distances (but mainly mid and far) and other players fighting, preferably with minimal head movement (so a clear picture) for a few seconds at a time at least.

You don’t need to be super picky about it, we’ll trim it down and pick from it on our side.

Thanks! And how would you prefer to send it? As I recall, sending via email for video is a pain, maybe dropbox or something else if you have it?

Edit: We made a google drive where people can upload to it if needed, let me know if you want the link or anyone else who wants to contribute and I’ll PM it to you.

1 Like

Just finished a raid with the Raven View camera up and running. Cut it down to 9 minutes of boss action. Send over the Drive link and I’ll upload it ASAP :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.