Luck ring drop rate

This is just a gripe post, but has anyone else had any troubles finding luck rings? I found my first in the lucian plateau. I spent 3 hours the other night in frosted spit and a few more in the lucian plateau, and I just finished going through 10 luck potions while wearing my other luck ring and have not stumbled upon another. I’ve been attacking the various types of wargs, as I’ve gotten other rings from them.

actually they drop pretty often sounds like you just had a run of bad luck. sorry man

Slandaro

I mean if hes having a run of run of bad luck there some rings to fix that.
lol jk but no man if you want to just make like 6 luck pots and go farm LP you get one if not 2 easy.

2 Likes

Guy in my guild was completing Arks with me and had 2 drop within 12 min. RNGesus has forsaken thee. REPENT!

XD

Not sure if I feel better or worse that it seems like a frequent drop. I’m farming near the entrance to the Lucian wilds near the lake. Maybe I’ll try an hour at a time. Not sure if I want to make any more luck pots. It took a lot of effort to collect the ingredients for 10 of them.

If you equip luck rings you’ll have a better chance of looting some.

But seriously, I got mine in Lucian Plateau as well, I believe right on the hill by the lakeside. I looted one, then equipped it, and immediately looted a second.

To be fair I’ve found only one ever.

You should feel indifferent. I know of players who killed World Bosses countless times and it took like 50 kills just to get a cape.

RNG, man.

1 Like

50 world boss kills to get a cape is rough. I’ll keep trying

Been playing since HS, only ever got one Luck ring, but have never used it. Like Cowboy said, players have farmed for capes and it’s taken them a lot of kills, yet I couldn’t say how many I’ve torn down.

Is it just me or does it seem like luck rings were Nerfed recently? I used to get all kinds of drops with luck on. Now they really don’t seem to do much anymore! I was wondering if it was just me that noticed the change.

We haven’t changed anything about luck rings recently, so you may have just have had bad luck unfortunately.

It sure feels that way or that it has a way lower drop rate compared to other rings.

At some point I noticed that I just stopped getting luck ring drops vs every other type of ring.

If you are allowed to say, does the location matter? For example, I know Wargs in Lucian Plains drop rings, so do Vulpes in Frosted Spit.

It seems a little ironic that the one thing that can help your luck is something that you need to be extraordinarily lucky to get. Seems like it would be more interesting as a choice, do I want to have extra luck or other abilities vs I was never lucky enough to have a choice.

I had 13 ring drops tonight and at least twice that number in the last 2 days.

I finally got my second luck ring. I got 35 more rings. So that was 68 rings before a drop. 68 rings + 10 luck potions and 7 ~ 10 hours. I got it off a fat guy with a sword (Dragr?) in the Frosted Spit. My guess is it has like a 5 or 10% drop rate when the game decides you are going to get a ring.

I have never seen a luck ring. Didn’t know they existed before seeing this. I get lots of meditation and striking rings though.

Luck rings drop off any enemy level 16+ Lucian really is the best place to farm for one. Sounds like bad luck is all :frowning:

So the question is whether there drop rate is dependent on location, I know I spent 3 or 4 hours killing every thing in frosted spit the first night. I got my first luck ring in the Lucian plains, and it’s faster to get rings there near the wilds entrance due to the wargs concentration there and their respawn rate.

Yeah, I would suggest farming for luck rings in Lucian. I got two of them in under half an hour while farming there with a friend, and have never seen a luck ring drop from snow mobs.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.