Main hero won't load! Help!

I was grinding with a friend in tradu mines for corrupted boars. Everything froze so I went to log out and log back in. The only problem is that when I go to log back in, it gets stuck on a perpetual loading screen(the screen is black and the little hourglass symbol is there).

I am running intel core i7-6700 @ 3.4 and my graphics is the nvidia geforce 1070x. I have no idea how to access my last out put since I bout orbus through the occulus store since I bought the rift. (Steam Library Folder)/steamapps/common/vrclient_Data/output_log.txt does not work for me.

I am loving this game and have little time to play. Please help get my main hero back online. Thank you

Output log for oculus is: Program Files\Oculus\Software\Software\orbus-online-llc-orbusvr\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt. Another option is changing your connection type on the login screen.

Make sure you test all the reboot options at your disposal. I play on Vive but I regularly get issues with game launching and load screens. Sometimes relogging works, sometimes rehiring steam works, sometime I have to do a full restart.

Hi, we can reset your character to your player house and that should fix it, but what is your character name?

Thank you!I appreciate that

My character’s name is Decorion. I am trying to log onto him now, but the same issue persists. Anything you can do to fix it, I am willing to try. Thank you

I tried all these including occulus reboot since I bought it through them and not steam. But thank you for the suggestions.

I went ahead and reset your character, let me know if it fixed it.

It totally did! Thank you so much :smile:

1 Like

I am now experiencing the exact same issue from the exact same problem. Don’t ever log out inside the tradu mines… Can you please reset Decorion back to his house? Thank you

Never mind. I tried relogging after 30 minutes and it seemed to work. Still not going to log out in tradu mines ever again,but thanks for the help. :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.