Major Bugs with Fellowship Management Still

Gonna be brief due to raids:

Repro Steps:

• Tried to invite FrannyJay into Eternal Knights, looks like it worked
  • FrannyJay crashes out trying to zone into Guild Hall
  • FrannyJay comes back into Guild Hall but is in a different one than the one we’re in
  • Meet FrannyJay outside, looks like they are still in EK, try to zone in again
  • FrannyJay crashes again, everyone meets outside
  • I look at the fellowship roster, and there are 2 entries for FrannyJay
  • I try to remove both FrannyJay’s from the guild to reinvite, doesn’t seem to work
  • Look over and realize Elk is no longer in EK because it somehow redirected the removal to him
  • FrannyJay tries to remove self from guild, doesn’t seem to work
  • Give up and come to forums

Please help. Additional information, including full video available upon request.

Okay…I can work on fixing that all for you. When you say FrannyJay was crashing, you mean full-blown exit to desktop crash? Did it seem to be related to the actual guild inviting or that was just happening to them in general? Also are they on the new new Beta stuff or still on regular?

FrannyJay can give more specifics on their side of the experience, but it didn’t seem to be based on the guild invite as much as zoning into the guild hall in terms of causing the crash.

Also, thank you so much for the quick reply! I didn’t mean to sound brusque in my original post, just trying to juggle a bunch of things at once. Thanks again!

ya it crashed/froze had to exit and relaunch everytime upon entering the guild house, didnt crash while leaving though. and no not on the beta

1 Like

looks like i also got kicked from EK… it’s been fun playing with you guys :cry:

1 Like

just tried entering again and it froze/crashed, relogged then resigned from fellowship and was able to enter multiple times without crashing. did notice fellowship list popped up again on its own after resigning

1 Like

Okay…can you try getting on the Beta and see if that helps?

Okay I think I got you all sorted out, the Fellowship list may be slightly off with two entries until the next server restart here in a bit, but everyone’s individual characters should be in there correctly.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you! Will report if we find anything else amiss!

Alongside the bug with the wrong people getting kicked, the very last 2 people on the fellowship member list have details cut off when you select them. Just another bug I find worth mentioning here.

Looks like there is still a problem after the server reset. Some people (could be everyone but they would have to check) still see 2 of FrannyJay, and I was added back to the fellowship (removed instead of a Franny entry on Monday and added back to the fellowship on Tuesday) but it didn’t stick.

ya still seeing two of me an no smooch :frowning:

https://imgur.com/vjxGN8J

Okay…probably what happened is someone tried to do something (e.g. invite/kick someone) from the Fellowship in-between when I modified it and the server reset. I’ll just have to do it right when I’m actually updating the server so it sticks.

1 Like

Odd, I don’t believe I tried to add or remove anyone in-between, but maybe someone tried to leave to get reinvited or something.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.