Make rare fish more obvious

So which is it?

-2h from the time of your post would give us about an hour or so of overlap as to when I usually play

1 Like

Ye perhaps you stay up until wee hours now and then, why not, yet timestamps which, in case you donā€™t know, can be looked up by everyone say all otherwise and indicate plain normal play times of a us schoolboy insteadā€¦
Lookin at your few 999999 dram fish on the market I guess once you grow up you become a great businessman, too :smiley: ! Only that you seem to not even have gotten my hint that Jelmiry are not very valuableā€¦ which is the whole point of the problem discussed here, even 2h waiting for rain, even a str potion or int potions to test for it are all a waste compared with benefits.

But nvm judgin from other posts youā€™re not intrested into helping others or improve anything, just out to talk down ppl and argue, which is a shame because half of threads are derailing away from the actual issues into explaining-the-topic so, whatever, not really worth any more time, sorry.

PS: And in case the forum timestamp is too vague, youā€™re definitly not playing around 2:00 PST/4:00 CST or least not often enough to get timestamps logged. You did fish several times, however, during the prime times for rares so itā€™s not so surprising that you got lucky, still grats that you found em without ppl telling.

PPS: @ ā€œWhich is it?ā€ - both certainly, but there we are at explaining the game againā€¦

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.