We’re please to announce that bidding is now officially open for the next month of Market Stall Leases. The general rules and procedures are outlined in this Wiki article:
To place a bid, fill out this form:
Bids will be accepted from now until Monday, February 12th at 12 PM (Noon) US Central Time. At that time the monthly lease price will be set and winners will be notified. The lease will begin on Friday, February 16th and last until Match 15th.
A few notes specific to the first few auctions:
- Merchant-tier backers who already received a stall from the Kickstarter campaign have existing leases which are exempt from this auction. So basically, their stalls are locked in as-is one more month.
- If you are a Merchant-tier backer who wants to bid on a different Market Area than the one you are already in to get another stall, you may do so using the same procedure as the standard auction format.
- If you have an existing stall and wish to upgrade it to the 24-slot stall, you will be able to do so once the monthly lease price for this month is set for its market area by paying the same fee as everyone else.
- There are 4 stalls available for lease in Highsteppe, and 10 available for lease in Guild City.
- If you previously had a stall and don’t want it anymore, just don’t submit a bid. If you lose your existing stall you will have to remove all of your items from your stall by the end of the day on February 15th or risk losing them. Note that if you get a stall again but end up in a different location, we will simply move your items for you.
- Note that with this month’s lease form, you should now be able to edit your submission after you’ve submitted it. So if you want to increase your bid you can do so without submitting a new bid. Let me know if you can’t do that for some reason.
Please note the rules regarding Market Groups and how they affect the auction process.
If you have any other questions on this process please let me know. Thanks!