Market Stall Auction for February Leases

Okay so I’m working through the assignments now. Just as a heads-up, if you want an upgraded Guild City stall, it will be 30k Dram (total) this month. If you want an upgraded Highsteppe stall, it will be 240k (total) if you are not a Merchant-tier backer, and 180k (total) if you are a Merchant-tier backer.

If you want an upgraded stall in either Marketplace and haven’t told me yet, please do so ASAP.

In addition to that, note that the following people had stalls last month and did not get one this month. Please clear out your stalls by tomorrow or you risk losing the items left in it:

• Sulon (Guild City)
  • Falcor (Guild City)
  • MagicBacon (Guild City)
  • Bartuby (Guild City)
  • lucid (Guild City)
  • Ryau (Guild City)
  • Phoinix (Guild City)
  • Rold (Guild City)
  • Rejinx (Highsteppe)
  • Rold (Highsteppe)
  • Brandon (Highsteppe)

So you can’t move my stuff to Guild City? I messaged you about expanding my Guild City stall to 24 and moving my stuff. You never answered my message.

It could have got lost. I am sure you are a busy man.

Yeah if you basically just moved from Highsteppe to Guild City I can move it for you. I just can’t merge inventories of the stalls.

I emptied my stalls already. I learn about being “Very Over encumbered” at 90kg haha.

pack mule potion time.

Okay no worries. Sorry for not responding sooner and saving you the trouble.

Okay so this morning I will be making these changes when the patch goes out. Just to confirm, no one is upgrading their stall in Highsteppe this time around (not surpising given the cost).

If you want to upgrade your stall in Guild City and have’t told me so yet, then please do so ASAP.

Stalls have now been assigned. Let me know if you run into any issues. Thanks!

Question… So maybe I’m missing something since it’s my first time owning a stall. Where does the money from sales go? I can already see items have been bought off my stall, but I don’t see any dram count anywhere and it’s not currently on me either.

There is a bug, if you want to see what has been sold, you have to buy something out of your stall or put something in your chest. Once you do that, you will be able to withdraw your funds.

Ohh okay. Thanks, I’ll go give that a try.

Side note: I can manage to track my own sales just fine by noting my initial wares and comparing by hand, but it would be nice to have a sales history log later.

is open bidding starting soon for march? need to know when i need to put aside the extra money i bid with

1 Like

I will probably do the bidding next week, with leases to start March 19th to coincide with the update we will be doing that day.

1 Like

ok thanks appreciate the update :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.