Market Stall Auction Three

Let’s be honest here- the rules make sense. Its early in the game’s market and there’s nothing wrong with taking extra precaution against obvious attempts for people to dominate the market as a group.

Inb4 people leave their fellowships to try and do it anyway.

1 Like

Isn’t having 3 alphabet fellowships against the point of having fellowship member caps?

4 Likes

Oh I did have a suggestion about the price that I would want you guys to consider.

Having the lowest nth bid be the price for the stall will ensure that the ones who had the most money will usually not suffer for bidding high and be able to keep that high bid for future bids, and hence get first pick again, since 5k might be relatively little compared to what was actually bid. Could there be some way to punish those who bid too high? Like shaving off a certain percent? Taxes?

I was streaming at the time this was announced and had Airus hop into my stream to tell me the news, I was so pumped hahah. What an awesome surprise this was after I had already started streaming starting with the news that my bid didn’t get me a stall hah.

1 Like

This system has shown to be effective against people who bid everything expecting to come out with a cheap win with no risk, as a stall in HS last time around went for 80k, definitely not what people expect to pay, and look how much it has fallen

ok all people make a own folowship and all people can have a own market stall ? no problem xD

Sorry to bring it up again, I do accept the decision you have made, just got a theoretical question:

You say that if the Other Party is asking for reinforcements from his fellowship is a no go, then what about having alliances between fellowships and asking the other fellowship to help out? Or just asking a friend (who has a stall) to help out with his fellowship?

I know in theory the possibility of this to happen is relatively low at the moment, but I think thinking in a way that if a fellowship member asks for help from other fellowship members who is a separate group is an issue, then why is it not an issue for a solo player with a stall to ask friends to help? Wouldn’t that be more or less the same issue?

My understanding on this was the reinforcement should:

so you could actually ask for reinforcements/bodyguards. I guess you could even ask for reinforcements at the moment it is happening and call up a price? He does however say

I think my question is very similar if not identical to yours, I guess it is more of a question of help out, hire and free service?

As I’ve already said, I’m not going to play the 20 Hypothetical and Theoretical Questions game. I think at this point the rule is established, as it has been for multiple months, and it’s been well-explained. The people who are subject to that rule (the 4 or 5 people who have been given the Separate Market Group exemption) were made aware of it when they agreed to do it.

The rule will be enforced according to its spirit. My advice (which I have already given to those folks directly) is that they proceed with an overabundance of caution and make sure it looks like nothing improper is going on, rather than trying to figure out the thinnest line they can find to not cross. At the end of the day if your goal is to spend all of your time playing with your existing friends or Fellowship in the Wilds, then owning a separate Market Group stall is probably not for you. Instead I suggest participating in your primary Fellowship’s stall, where these rules don’t apply. Or starting a new Fellowship with a small group of people you want to play with.

Again, I really don’t have anything else to say on the matter at this point.

1 Like

Riley, don’t get me wrong, the only reason I asked it because this part is not “well-explained”. If you don’t want to talk about the topic any further that’s fine as well

Edit: since there are so many questions popping up here, I don’t think “well-explained” would describe the rules

Hey, can you confirm that you got the message from me on stall preferences? I’m using the internal direct messaging system here and not sure it went through. If it didn’t, I’ll just post all that info here, but I’d rather not.

Yes I got it. Twenty chars

This is exactly how every one that only bid on GC stalls felt

Stalls should now be assigned for all leases. Thanks!

2 Likes

Sorry for the stupid question but can anyone tell me how to put items onto my stall? :x

You should see a chest next to the stall. Just put items into it. You were assigned Highsteppe Stall 6 for reference.

Can you please put the stall number and guild next to each owner for transparency?

Stall and name and guild would be better. But probably none of them is more neutral.

Also the -99 and 0 prices need to be fixed so the item nust issent vissible. I hate the unbuyable showcase potions. Annoys me.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot.
Would you mind giving this chest a circle like the ones in the house, so I can rech it from further away?
I play sitting down most of the times and there’s no way i can reach the chest like this. I had to recalibrate my playspace so I could eventually reach it.

@Riley_D Why can’t we see the name of the player who owns the stall in the game? Is there a special reason for that? I didn’t even know that those stalls are run by players.

1 Like