May 5th Closed Alpha 2 Video and Screenshot thread

Post all your videos and screenshots in here!

I recorded this earlier…looking forward to seeing everything from everyone else! :slight_smile:

Here are some screenshots from this test. I have some videos that I will post here as well once they are edited (hopefully later this week).

First up, a floating tree located on the lower ledge of the mountain top where the statues are.

An empty camp of some sort on that same ledge.

A peaceful waterfall where I intend to do a good amount of fishing in the future.

And last, but certainly not least, a picture of the group that carried me through the dungeon. (Cinyman was not a lvl 4 runemage the entire time).

A special thanks to those dudes for their patience. @Cinyman @Logan @Luvstosmooch Sorry Bloodrhen, I don’t know your forum name.

2 Likes

Its always a pleasure my friend! I look forward to many a adventures!

Hey everyone! I got the Elongata kill video edited, here’s the link:

Unfortunately, I didn’t realize until after the test that my audio input was messed up so you won’t hear me in this video. Because of that audio video this is probably the only video I’ll put up. The others don’t make as much sense without my input.

Added 2 additional videos. One more otw.

@Draven @Logan & @Richard_M

6 Likes

Seems like we have a great community so far and that there have been many new friendships created with many more to come in sure.

3 Likes

Pretty sure Rae makes a couple cameos in my videos. Sorry about that fireworks explosion to the face. As soon as we get that Priest discipline I’ll be sure to take care of that for you…

2 Likes

Pretty sure the planned discipline after launch was going to be a monk or shaman, but it’s still a healing class.

The wiki says the traditional healer will be a Priest/Cleric.

https://wiki.orbusvr.com/Future_Disciplines

I think it’s important to note that nothing on that page is planned for sure at this point. That’s just speculation based on comments we’ve made in the past on what we might look to do in the future. But the first additional Battle Discipline definitely won’t be happening until well after the game has launched, and I have no idea what will be first or if any of the stuff listed on that page will even make it past the brainstorming stage.

Just want to make sure expectations are well-managed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, the first line on that page is pretty clear IMO. Just citing the source for me saying ‘Priest’

When you say well after launch, do u mean full release, or early access, thanks
-kamina

I consider “launch” to be Early Access. Basically the game will be officially “live” at that point, we’ll just be calling it Early Access since technically speaking there will probably still be some bugs. But that’s really the launch of the game.

2 Likes

I shall have to check those videos out!

Feel free to add me as a friend on twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/140386985 Dungeon Battle

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/140322061 3.5 hours of raw footage

Here’s a couple videos I made from the recent test.

Taking down Elongata

Dungeon run

1 Like