Memorial details for our fallen Orbus player

With great sadness I have to inform you of a fallen Orbus soldier. Ayden from Rebels, in-game name Yde, who loved Orbus and was a dedicated and loved player, took his own life for unknown reasons on Wednesday 26.5. around 3:30pm GMT. We are asking all players, even if you didn’t know or played with him, to come together this coming Monday 31.5.2021 for a memorial for this enthusiastic 17-year-old young man.
We will gather in the Tavern at 6:30pm GMT/ 12:30pm MST/ 1:30pm EST, to chill and share stories about Yde followed by a procession at 7:30pm GMT/ 1:30pm MST/ 2:30pm EST.

We’re hoping to get as many players as possible to gather around the Highsteppe tree, where we will raise our weapons simultaneously in honour of our fallen player. We hope for everyone to take as many screenshots as possible, to be edited together, as we want to send this to Yde’s family and show how loved he was.

Please join us in our discord this coming Monday, where we will coordinate the procession for our lost soldier. Thank you.

5 Likes

I am so sorry my friend.

2 Likes

I will be there, I was in Rebel’s but only ever exchanged more than pleasantries with Ybe. I think what is planned is a great idea, I was going to ‘like’ Eletorions post but I thought that may send the wrong message. I hope the family will like seeing all his friends in a game he loved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.