Merchant Stall Suggestions

Some suggestions for the market stall.

I think it would benefit having the item name below the picture so everyone can see what the item is without having to hover their finger over it.

Also it would be nice to have all the wares on the table so you know which vendor is selling something. I repeatedly keep going up to a stall where they aren’t selling anything b/c I have no indication whether they are selling something or not.

7 Likes

A sign that you are able to write on would also be helpful :smiley:

4 Likes

I was thinking about that sign to write on for weeks now. I can’t get it out of my head! So cool I wasn’t the only one thinking this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, please put in something that tells us what we sold. Really hard to figure out what some people bought, especially when the item is sold out. Hard to remember.

3 Likes

Having something like a business ledger would be cool. Something that showed you who bought what in what quantity at what time.

3 Likes

yeah that would be nice

PLEASE! this would be super helpful!

I would like the bug in the last slot to be fixed where I have to put the price in twice before saving for it not to be 0.

I would like to see how many units the vendor has to sell. Seeing a lot in stock or a little could influence my purchase and add immersion.

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t think the quantity for sale really matters that much. How would a different quantity affect your decision?

If theres only 5 items left I would be more inclined to buy before they sell out. If I see 99 in there I might wait a bit because I can.

I agree, I would love to see the quantity in there as the buyer.

1 Like

I love what you did in the player house, making it easier to open the chest without bending down. Can you please add this to the market stall’s as well? The chest are tiny and you always have to crouch down to put wares in your chest or to see what you have in there. Sometimes it gets clipped too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.