Message to developers

Message to developers

I’m a veteran I’m a mole player playing World of Warcraft for about 12 years Star Wars Republic seven years since Final Fantasy 13 years blade and soul and others The biggest concern about this game is only has to raids this is not going to cut it People going to get burnt out real quick and the tiring to doing the same weekly raids Whether it’s normal hard mode do you need to develop more raids And we are tired of the same dungeons Does it matter if it’s normal or shard And you need to promote this game more this is why the population is down because people barely know about this game I pay $29 and I expect more out of a VR mmo
Because i love this Please try to keep the game updated and please read this message and take consideration that we want this game to be better experience for us all

3 Likes

This game has a very small dev team and right now there are alot of things going on that the devs have to deal with like duping and the market. and yet they are still pushing out a new dungeon at the end of the year. give the poor devs some slack man

4 Likes

there’s like defiantly less than 10 devs and they’re all probably working on the second dungeon that’s supposed to be out this quarter

1 Like

There are 4 full time devs if I remember correctly

1 Like

Wow isn’t a indie vr dev team, neither is final fantasy. dont expect this company to get millions in funding. you payed 29$ Okay??? you knew what you were buying. the devs try their best for what they have.

2 Likes

I don’t think he’s mad at them for not being perfect just suggesting what he would think be best for them to put their energy in but gets it would take time

While everything you say is true the its a small dev team and they’ve beem dealing wirh countless exploiters in the last weeks. Give them some slack only 2-3 devs work on coding it 1 makes the lore. Its a indie team not no AAA title. And just the comunitys small and id love to keep it that way.

Definitely think some more of the budget could be spent on marketing. SO many people I’ve talked to think Zenith is the first MMORPG ever. SO many people in the VR scene have never heard of Orbus.

But I don’t know if the servers could handle more players. Even I get ghost casting and I’m not a fast mage.

3 Likes

Well if the game ever did spike with players I would hope the devs could take action and upgrade the severs some

lets manipulate the devs to make the game better

more players more server stress the more the devs have to fix the server stress

After over two months of time spent in game. I can says Orbus is 100% worth its price tag. It would be great if more people knew about it and stuck around to get into it.

2 Likes

I don’t know why everyone is getting upset at this person. His points are valid.

Don’t get me wrong, I love orbus and 100% think I myself got my money’s worth. The devs are also very understanding and kind people. Though I think that this game’s rust is starting to show with all of the problems.

Again, don’t get me wrong, I never expected this game to be as complete and full as a game like WoW with over a decade a development time behind a huge studio. But I still expected… well… content. Imagine my shock when I first started raiding way back only to learn there’s just 2 raids. And the same 6 dungeons. I’d be doing over and over for minuscule gear upgrades.

That’s completely unheard of in most MMOs where gear upgrades are more streamlined and easier to understand. Where there’s 4+ raids and over 10+ dungeons minimum on release.

Point i’m trying to make, and a little TL;DR

There’s nothing telling anyone who buys it this game that there will be anything more than what they see. It feels more early access than anything. It’s fun, a great experience, but buggy and lacking a proper MMO’s content. Which leads to a lot of disappointment when people who actually play MMOs come over to check out the game and give it a go around.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.