Mimic head gone?

Overworld map drops have been dropping in MSP maps when thats not supposed to be a thing, and this has made the Mimic head stop dropping. The overworld drops most likely replaced the MSP map drops, so the Mimic head is impossible to get as of now it seems. People have done hundreds of maps without getting a Mimic head or any of the other MSP drops, instead they get the shoulders and chest piece.

2 Likes

I’m probably just too tired to make the connection, but what does MSP mean? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

the dlc
extra char

1 Like

BadFortune here. I’ve done over a hundred dlc maps and have only ever gotten mimic shoulder pads and mimic chest pieces from the dram dupes in dlc. Never received a mimic head or a mimic pet. Thought I was just unlucky but no one seems to get these.

I think those are only suppose to drop from the overworld dram dupes. Which means we found the reason its broke…

Hi, thank you for letting us know about this, we just pushed out a fix for it. It will apply to new zone instances so later today it should be clear for all mini DLC zones once the shards expire.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.