Mini-Test Wednesday October 4th

Okay, we already have a couple of issues happening, I’ll be working on the server here shortly, haha.

first disconnectm…

already dc’d twice sending logs

Okay, I turned the server off so I can fix a couple of things, one moment.

Okay, it’s back up, give it another try.

still in a white space, no menu

Okay, go ahead and try again, Skiki.

Also, as we’re testing this we seem to be getting lots of disconnects as we move between zones (e.g. in and out of Player House), for now try just hanging out in Highsteppe itself and see if you are DC’ing.

i only see dragons and dc in few seconds

1 Like

every time i login it takes me to highsteppe with only dragons running around then a d/c shortly after

Yeah, something is definitely not working right, haha. I’m trying to figure out what it is.

1 Like

Same issue here - log in - only see dragons, then dc. Log back in no one around - dc… 4 times now… :frowning:

Okay, I’m going to turn off the server for a moment while I look through these output logs.

1 Like

I was able to login fine after character creation and started out in the tutorial area.

2 Likes

likewise. character creation and the tutorial were going smoothly for me up until the server restart :slight_smile:

I made some changes and the server is back online. See if it’s any better for you now.

Edit: Nevermind. I think I know what the problem is now though. Haha. One moment.

1 Like

same issue - dcèd after seeing everyone - log in and only see dragons running around and the dc

Okay, trying again.

Sorry for all the trouble, as you can see this is why I wanted to work all the kinks out ahead of the main test, haha. I’ll keep the server online until we’re stable for sure.

2 Likes

I am still getting the Lvl 0 over my head on login screen is that the same for everyone?

lots of little dragons running around…then dc still… sorry Riley

Just noticed that as well

1 Like