Mini-Test Wednesday October 4th

Yep, okay, taking another stab at it.

No, I’m sorry that you guys aren’t getting to play! Haha. Working on it now hopefully.

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one having the issue. I missed beta 2 but my character showed up with level 0. I was afraid I messed something up.

1 Like

I have had the level 0 over head on login since last test, just assumed we all had that :rofl:

It seems that the character I made was replaced with four others: Sarnn, Testn, Ogden, and Arsehole haha

1 Like

No when I logged in at first my character level was normal as was everyone else’s…

Is everyone who is having the issue trying to play on an existing character? Or did you guys all just create your character?

I logged in as Ogden once too!

1 Like

update: now only Arsehole remains

existing on my end of things

Logging in with my usual main here

Might need a bigger sample area then, but almost seems like it only is effecting characters created before this test?

im on a new character. this is my first logon. i am also not connecting

1 Like

Back up, trying again!

Yeah I keep seeing the wrong characters too. Is that what’s happening to everyone? I wonder if something is getting screwed up with the database backup I made.

I think that maybe what’s happening is it’s crossing up people’s characters with the wrong ones and that is causing some sort of issue.

I only have one character made so I am of no help here unfortunately…

It was only once for me.
Now I am showing both of my correct characters (both showing level 0 at login and neither will load once I try to connect

I mean…you could try the current live backup! :grin:

I believe showing level 0 at login is normal at the time…

Back up trying again

Same issue - showing level 0 in game, only dragons, dc