Mirror in tavern

something that could be cool is a huge mirror in the tavern, maybe in the room with 3 rugs but there could be button to turn on and off the mirror to reduce lag if you need to. but i feel like it could be a fun place to talk because who doesn’t love looking at yourself? also if you just dyed your armor of got new transmogs its a bit annoying having to open up your menu and trying to see if you look good with it being so small. also maybe one in your house too that way if you transmog something you dont have to go between 2 zones to see you.

7 Likes

A mirror is a must for transmog-fanatics. The mini-model in the equipment screen is too low res for me, and the model in the closet doesnt match my proportions. Having to constantly logout to see how I look is kind of a pain.

Id love a mirror. Whether thats in the player house, tavern… Hell, make it craftable in the tinkerers bench.

4 Likes

A mirror in the player house is a great idea!

3 Likes

That would be the best cus you can pose and see what you look like walking around

1 Like

Exactly! It would be nice to update the wardrobe by incorporating the mirror into the wardrobe. :blonde_woman:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.